Greeley Harmonix Welcomed Southern Star and Nebraska Pride members to Our Sight Reading Class
2021 Sparkle! Christmas Concert and Silent Auction
Date Posted: Tue, Nov 9 2021
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR PERFORMANCES
As we get ready to present our first concert in two years, please observe the following precautions to help keep patrons and performers as safe as possible:
Provide record of COVID-19 recovery or full vaccination against COVID-19 or negative COVID-19 test from a testing center and require our audience to wear aface mask at all times. We are seeing these precautions more frequently at performing arts events and hope you can appreciate we want to follow guidelines for safer gatherings. (*See below various forms of COVID-19 documentation.)
On Nov. 6, 2021 the Greeley Tribune reported an upsurge in infections and the lowest availability of ICU beds statewide since the pandemic began in 2019. The Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment has issued an advisory urging vaccination and the wearing of face masks in crowded indoor settings. Our venue is moderate in size. In addition to the above protocols, we are limiting ticket sales to 150 seats to help provide physically distanced seating.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have a fever, or if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to a person infected with COVID-19.
* Proof of vaccination or a negative test may include . . .
- A vaccination card recording a full course of inoculation for the vaccine that was administered,
- The complete COVID-19 vaccination record provided by a health care provider app displayed on a mobile device, such as myColoradoTM,
- A photograph of the COVID-19 inoculation card displayed on a mobile device showing full vaccination.
- Statement from physician of COVID-19 recovery
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test within a 72-hour window prior to the event attended may be presented as a paper document issued by a COVID-19 testing center, a clinic, or a physician, or as a display on a mobile device showing an appropriately dated negative test result. Greeley Harmonix appreciates your cooperation as we all look forward to more music this Christmas and Holiday Season!